Who you are :
- You’re an experienced Back-end Developer who can help design, custom, and develop modules with straightforward user experiences;
- You’re an expert developer who adheres to standard practices, and has expertise in scaling systems and solving complex problems.
- You bring both creativity and maturity around you, you’re a self-starter who can jump in quickly and can manage your own time effectively.
- You’re a team player who loves technology, communicates clearly (verbally and in writing), learns quickly and always carefully tests code.
- Computer Science BS, related degree or 4+ years in the field
- Expert PHP7 developer, familiar with the latest features of PHP 7
- Ability to read and understand concepts from user stories, comps, and wireframes
- Ability to interact with clients, both technical and non-technical
- Experience building and consuming modern Web Services
- Familiar with source control principles of Git or similar
Bonus Skills :
- Experience with SASS, Foundation/ Bootstrap
- Expertise in Modern database development (MySQL/MariaDB)
- Experience building sites that scale properly with demand in virtualized environments
- Drupal caching implementation and optimization experience
- Knowledge of Responsive Design Patterns
- Experience with search integration (SOLR, Google Search Appliance, etc.)
- Symfony framework
- Experience working with a DevOps Team
Needed values :
• Committed: you are inspired and convinced by your missions.
• Positive: whatever your mission, you always do it with good will.
• Curious and willing: you want to learn and transmit to others.
OTHER INFORMATION :
• Casual and informal atmosphere with a young team.
• Flexible, available and open-minded management.
• Geographical location is accessible to all types of needs.
• Attractive compensation package for “The” candidate.
Join a successful Startup whose business model is viable and validated by experts, and which has great potential for growth nationally and internationally.
Our Startup at the height of its ambitions will allow you to give meaning to your work and your future career.
If you want to know a little more about us, do not hesitate to send us an email with your CV and your contact information to [email protected]